IIM Bangalore Distance Education Program
This program, designed for the specific needs of professionals from the software and IT industry in India isnow available simultaneously to students in Bangalore and Chennai & potentially to students in other cities;thanks to the seamless technology brought to the fore by Actis."
Dr. Rajendra K. Bandi, IIMB
IIM Bangalore: The IIM Bangalore was established in 1973. Its world-class infrastructure provides the foundation for its programmes of teaching, research, consulting and other professional services.
Courses offered are:
Executive General Management Programme (EGMP) for working executives.
Certificate Course on Finance for non Finance Executives.
Modular Programme on Practical Management of Indirect Taxation for Working Executives.
IIM Distance Learning Courses
1. IIM Kozhikode: The institute launched its 10-months Executive Management Education Programme - eMEP in May 2002 above the Hughes DirecWay platform. After its launch, IIM-K became the foremost Management Institute in India to provide a distance learning Management Programme.
Other management courses offered by IIM Kozhikode are:
The management courses offered by IIM Kozhikode are mostly of 1 year duration. Every year the institute shortlists around 500 professionals, Fresh graduates, CA, ICWA with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Executive Post Graduate Programme (ePGP)
- Executive Education Programme in Finance (eEPF)
- Executive Education Programme in Strategic Management (eEPSM)
- Executive Education Programme in Marketing (eEPM)
- Executive Education Programme in Operations Management (eEPOM)
For other management courses the selection is done on the inspection of the submissions and interviews. Short listed candidates who have applied for eEPSM, eEPOM, eEPF and eEPM courses are also asked to go through interview method.
2. IIM Calcutta: Initiated as the foremost national foundation for post-graduate learning in 1961, IIM Calcutta is administered by the Indian Government. Over the years it has played a pivotal role in providing professional qualification to various aspirants through its PG Courses, Doctoral courses and executive training courses.
Management courses offered by IIM Calcutta are:
The management courses offered by IIM Calcutta helps the applicants in performing better in their respective fields, growth in their professional career and inculcate enhanced administration skills.
- EPBM: Executive Programme in Business Management
- PDSS: Programme for Development of Strategic Skills (PDSS)
- PDSE: Programme for Development of Successful Entrepreneurs (PDSE)
- PLAM: Programme for Leading and Managing (PLAM)
IIM Bangalore: Established in 1973, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is known as India's premiere management institute. Its outstanding infrastructure offers the groundwork for its courses of educating, investigation, consulting and other skilled facilities.
Management courses offered by IIM Bangalore are:
- Executive General Management Programme (EGMP)
- Certificate Course on Finance for non Finance Executives.
- Modular Programme on Practical Management of Indirect Taxation for Working Executives.
The eligibility required to apply for these courses is 2 years of relevant work experience and a graduation degree from the certified university. Applicants are selected on the basis of there written test marks, personal interviews and group discussions.