Bangalore city is placed in the southeast of the South Indian state of Karnataka. The beautiful city lies is in the heart of the Mysore Plateau at an average elevation of 920 m. There are many interesting, beautiful and fun loving tourist places around the Bangalore for anyone or everyone who wants to have a short or long break from their busy life and give some relief and quality time with their near and dear ones in the abundant beauty of Bangalore city full with Mother Nature. Places around Bangalore are as follows:
• Bannerghatta National Park- A very beautiful national park is home to one of the richest natural zoological reserves, with 10 reserve forests within its boundaries, is located 22 kilometres from Bangalore. This national park has a wide variety of fauna with great attractions of crocodiles, picnic corner, a serpentarium, pets corner, and lion safari.
• Neeladri Amusement Park- This amusement park is present at a distance of 28 kilometers from the Bangalore city. It has a combination of a water park and a theme park. Ram
• Ranagaram- Ramanagaram is a immense and great place for adventure seekers and rock climbers which is located at an average distance of 49 kilometers from south west of Bangalore city. Silk cocoon marketing centre is one of the major attractions in Ramanagaram.
• Savandurga- This place is situated 60 kilometers from Bangalore, which is famous for the Savandurga Hill and the temples around. Savandurga is formed by two hills known locally as Karigudda (black hill) and Biligudda (white hill). It's believed to be one of the largest monolith hills in the world.
• Big Banyan Tree (Ramohalli) - A big banyan tree is present at the 18 kilometers from Bangalore towards the Mysore Road. The famed Big Banyan tree spread over nearly four acres and has an awe-inspiring appearance having a vertical root system forming a pleasant complex. An age of this massive tree is around four hundred year.
• Whitefield – A Sri Sathya Saibaba Ashram is located around 16 Kilometers from Bangalore city, with a large number of devotees come here from all over the world, for his darshan and blessings whenever he visits the Ashram.
The Bangalore city is full of attractive places around which definitely wins the heart of tourists all over the world.